Archways were delighted to host a number of webinars for Foster Carers in the Sligo/Leitrim/West Cavan area, as part of the Interreg funded MACE (Multiple Adverse Childhood Experiences) project. We had two great groups in attendance at our Promoting Positive Behaviour and Setting Effective Limits and Supporting Children’s Social Emotional Development and Problem Solving Skills webinars, where we explored key concepts such as the importance of building positive relationships; modelling; supporting children’s self-regulation skills; and the importance of child led play. The webinars were led by Eimear Collins and Paul Johnston from our Programme Development & Implementation Team.
Webinars for Foster Carers
- Blue Skies Initiative are recruiting an Early Years Mentor
- Blue Skies Initiative Update – September 2022
- Teacher Classroom Management: Collaborating with Fingal CYPSC
- Archways are Recruiting! Full-Time & Part-Time Accredited Psychotherapists/Systemic Family Therapists
- Sign up for updates from Blue Skies Initiative – our Area Based Childhood (ABC) Programme