This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site: https://archways.ie/
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 18 years of age.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Clondalkin Behavioural Initiative Ltd, T/A Archways,- limited by guarantee.
Clondalkin Behavioural Initiative Ltd. is also a registered charity- 17603
Name of person in charge of Data Protection/GDPR: Noel Fox
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org- can you confirm if email is correct
Postal address: Archways, Unit 7/8 Oakfield Industrial Estate, Clondalkin, Dublin D22 EH52.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS IT
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Archways collect sensitive data through the course of their services. Our programmes cover a variety on schemes and begin with antenatal support and provide a series of interventions for young people under the age of 18 and their families.
Archways capture this information in a variety of ways either by consent forms, notes taken, attendance at courses, emails etc.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal data from you in order to be able to deliver the services you have requested. This includes, for example, basic personal data and contact information such as name, address, email and phone number. Where registration forms are required, these will be passed on to Archways partners who are delivering the programme. Data will be anonymized and may be passed to funding agencies as required.
In addition, we will with your permission use your information to contact you from time to time with information on related courses and services. You can opt out of this service at any time simply by contacting us at the address given below or using the unsubscribe feature on the email.
The personal data we collect is processed by the staff of the Blue Skies Initiative in the Archways office.
All of our services are conducted with the highest level of privacy and confidentiality.
Your data may be passed onto our programme partners if required and where necessary data will be anonymized and may be passed to funding agencies.
Archways has the following programme partners under its umbrella:
- Blue Skies Initiative
- Systemic Family Support
- Families First
- point Initiative
- Changing Lives Initiative
Please note that this policy encompasses all of these websites, and they operate under the control of Archways.
We will not share your information with any other 3rd parties.
We have Data Protection policies and procedure in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data.
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
As a visitor to this website, we may be using Google fonts and as such your IP address will be made available to Google. Please note that Google can have access to your IP address and/or personal when their platform is used in the performance of the website. Many websites and apps use Google services to improve their content and keep it free. When they integrate our services, these sites and apps share information with Google. In order to learn more about the kind of information that is used please click on https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en-US
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Mandatory reporting obligations
- Different teams within Archways that process and organize personal data that has been shared.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- ONLINE SHOP
Archways offer an online shop through our materials section. The information disclosed in order to fulfill your online order is gathered under a legitimate interest of contract and also consent. This information will be retained for our accounting purposes and all cancellations have to be made within 1 month etc
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Clondalkin Behavioural Initiative Ltd, T/A Archways website is hosted by Google LLC. who have servers in a variety of EU countries including Ireland. Our website is held on the WordPress platform with servers in the EU/EEA.
- DATA SECURITY
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
During the performance of our contract some sensitive data may be transferred through our operating systems. This information can be both in telephone and text formats. We treat this information with the upmost importance and given the sensitivity and possible legal consequences which could be attached to the retention of this material we operate a specific retention period for this area.
We will keep you and your children’s personal data for as long as you or they remain engaged with the service, and for the period of time afterwards required by the relevant statutory and legislative guidelines that apply. Depending on the category of data, how it has been gathered and any legal obligations attached to the capture of information we will treat each and every data we capture on an individual basis.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at: https://www.dataprotection.ie/
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://www.dataprotection.ie/. We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit. Examples of our third-party links are; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, – this is not an extensive link and some of these platforms may not be in operation at this current time. There will also be other third-party links attached to the WordPress platform which are used to enhance the performance of the website. Please note this is not an exhaustive list and can be added to or deleted to as this website evolves.